CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sound of the week


Not much to report in the fifth month. She's learning to use her hands more and she loves to stare at them in amazement. She also likes to stuff them in her mouth until she gags! It's hard to watch, but she will do it over and over again. Like everything else she learns, I know this will lose it's appeal and she'll move on to something else in no time. Her favorite sound to make at the moment is "aaaaahhhhh" with her tongue sticking out. She's done with the raspberries already...that was the messy one!

2 comments:

librarymeow said...

I have heard that the sticking the hands in the mouth and gagging is in preparation for food and experimenting with the gag reflex. Ruby used to do it ALL the time too. Freaked me out when we were driving and I could hear her gagging in the backseat!

Lisa said...

Olivia....

what a sweet little voice you have, I enjoy listening to you so much :) it brings a smile to my face everytime...