CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

new digs




The pillow palace is gone now and we've moved on to bigger and better things! I converted the dining room into a playroom and she's been having a ball in there. Jake also has a rejuvenated love for his old toys and is constantly "teaching" Olivia how to play with them. For some reason she looks so grown up playing with these toys, I guess it's because they are more for toddlers than infants. She hasn't really successfully pulled herself to stand again, so in these pictures I had helped her up. She will eventually fall so I can't be too far away when she's standing. Also, after standing for a while, she gets very upset when she's back down on the floor!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks like fun for everyone!!! I wish I was there to join in.

Olivia you look very proud in all these pictures...

Love you!!

Megan said...

She looks so tall and grown up! And those eyes ... I know I mention them everytime, but wow!

Lori said...

Wow, she does look big playing with those toys! Once they start standing/leaning, they suddenly look so much older. It's so cute to see her big bro teaching her how to play with his old toys. Such a helper!